If you've made a purchase from us and for some reason need to return the item, please read our return policies below:
[ Non-Defective Product ]
A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all non-defective unopened items returned. If the item is opened but not used, it will be 50% restocking fee charged. Non-defective items must be returned within 30 days of original delivery. Non-defective product returns must be the exact product that was shipped out, un-altered, in resalable condition, have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) and received prior to 30 day the RMA Validity.
OEM unopened/unused item(s) are non-returnable or refundable. Advanced Laser Cartridge does not warranty OEM products. Recourse for OEM Products must be pursued with the applicable OEM manufacturer.
The Customer is responsible for shipping all items back to us, once a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) has been provided. We strongly recommend returning the item(s) via UPS, FedEx or Airborne Express, as Tracking Numbers and Proof of Delivery are provided with their services.
[ Defective Product ]
If any product (remanufactured) becomes defective , it may be returned for replacement and/or credit. We will credit the unused portion. All defective involve with printing quality return, required bad print out samples in order to get a replacement or refund. This will help our technicians determine the cause of the problem and improve our product. We will pay the freight both ways for defective products.
OEM Defective item(s) are exchange or store credit only.
We provides two options for the return of defective items :
• Exchanges will be made for up to 6 months from the date of purchase for Remanufactured Cartridges.
• We will ship your replacement product free of charge, within 48 hours of your request, provided the customer agrees to the terms on the Return/Exchange Request Form.
• All replacement products will be sent out UPS Ground service only!!!
• If you are in a hurry for your replacement, customer has to pay expedite shipping cost.
• Customer will be responsible for returnning defective cartridge. If defective cartridge is not returned by 2 weeks from receiving replacement, customer will be charged for cartridge and shipping & handling.
• We will refund the customer for the unused portion of any defective items, for up to 6 months from the date purchase of for Remanufactured cartridges.
• The customer must provide printing samples (if applicable).
• Credit cannot be given if the returned merchandise appears to be used to its capacity or tampered with in any way.
We provide Prepaid UPS Return Label for all defective items. If requesting an exchange, the label will either be included in the outer shipping carton, or sent by regular mail, but not in the actual product box. For refunds, labels will always be sent via regular mail.
[ Products Damaged by Shipping ]
If you receive a package that has been damaged due to shipping, please contact the carrier and us immediately.
[ Shipping Errors ]
All shipping error claims must be made within 5 working days from the delivery of product. Returns must be in the original packaging and factory sealed where applicable. If the product is not received in salable condition, you may not receive credit.
[ Return Process ]
1. Call us at (800) 686-6376 and tell customer service you'd like to return product. We will issue a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#), valid for 30 days. For defective products, we will also send a Prepaid UPS return label.
2. Return the product either freight pre-paid (for non-defective products) or use a Prepaid UPS return label. Make sure the packaging is clearly identified with its RMA#. No product returns will be accepted without an RMA#.
3. We will inspect the return, then either replace the product, refund or credit your account as appropriate.